Tuesday 30 June 2009

My Musical

As a little introduction to my musical taste, I decided to compile a cliche- an A-Z of my favourite tracks.

Simian Mobile Disco- Audacity of Huge
Scuba- Braille Diving
Amadou and Mariam- Ce N'est Pas Bon
Dirty Pretty Things- Deadwood
Bob Marley- Exodus
N.W.A- Fuck tha Police
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Give it Away
Johnny Cash- Hurt
Black Kids- I Wanna Be Your Limousine
Dolly Parton- Jolene
Mapaputsi- Kleva Kasilam
Jehst- Liquid Diction
Roots Manuva- Movements
The Shins -New Slang
Elbow- One Day Like This
The Stranglers- Peaches
A Tribe Called Quest- Q Tip: Vivrant Thing
Portishead- Roads
Black Keys- Strange Times
DJ Mujava- Township Funk
Iron and Wine- Upwards Over the Mountain
Sigur Ros- Vid Spilum Endalaust
Edwin Starr- War
DMX- X Gon' Give it to Ya
The Flaming Lips- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
David Bowie- Ziggy Stardust


2 comments:

  1. Doing a bit of blogosphere backpacking, as I call it. Also, having only started my own blog a few months back, I've started doing a holler out to ones that I find, maybe perhaps give some of my readers a push in new directions.

    Usually, the more you comment, the more you get noticed in the blog world!

    Your taste in music - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices!

    http://whoa-is-mee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete